Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kylia {Prom}

I had the opportunity to do a quick prom session for my niece Kylia just before her Jr Prom. This was my very first shoot outside of my own children! I had so many different emotions going on the morning before the shoot. I was nervous, excited, anxious..you name it, I'm sure I had it!!! The original plan was to have the session at Woodward Park in Tulsa, but due to high winds that day we had to move the session indoors. Since I am still learning indoor photography, this was difficult for me, but I still managed to get some good pictures! Kylia was beautiful and her dress was gorgeous! She wore yellow converse tennis shoes under her dress that I thought was too cute! So of course I had to capture the shoes! I hope to be able to do another session for her in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers