Monday, June 8, 2009

Little Cousins {Children}

This session was so fun! My photog friend Kristen, of Son Kissed Photography, let me follow along on this session of hers for practice and to help build my portfolio. She is such a great friend. It's great to be able see a professional photographer on the job and even better that she is letting me practice with her and learn from her at the same time! Thank you Kristen! Now in this session there were 5 little cousins, all boys, and most under 2 yrs old!! It was crazy! They did a great job and little Max was hamming it up to the camera! I was able to get several great shots of little Max since he just sat there and let us take as many pictures as we wanted!! Since the other boys were busy playing and having fun, I mostly stayed back and let Kristen do her work since she was having to work fast! I did get some shots of little Jaden and Nick too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers